Casa de los Angeles is an intimate family-run guest house offering bed and breakfast in the colonial city of Oaxaca, Mexico. The guest house provides terraces and patios to allow you to rest under the beautiful blue skies of Oaxaca. An elegantly decorated home with modern Mexican flair and Old World charm.
Oaxaca was declared as a World Heritage site by the UNESCO in 1987 and is renowned internationally for it's cultural traditions, astounding folk art, excellent regional cuisine and unique biodiversity. We invite you to enjoy this best preserved and most charming of all Mexico's historic colonial cities, in an atmosphere of comfort and Oaxacan warmth.
Casa de los Angeles is widely known for it's genuine hospitality, comfortable installations, authentic home-cooking and a great location in the charming, cobble-stoned neighbourhood of Xochimilco, a quiet and safe residental area. Casa de los Angeles is within walking distance of all the major tourist sites in the historic downtown area such as churches, museums, galleries and markets, as well as the principal tourist services such as banks, restaurants, folk art stores and the main post office.
We are always ready to help you with any local information you may require. You can be sure to enjoy a safe and relaxing stay with us.
Check availability or make a reservation online or by phone.
Stay at our roomy and comfortable accommodations when you are in the charming colonial city of Oaxaca, located in the Central Valleys region in the state of the same name. The clean and airy rooms in our B&B are well ventilated, spacious and exudes an aura that reminds one of the relaxing comforts found in our own homes. Here you can relax and enjoy a wonderful homecooked meal of authentic Mexican favorites after a tiring day spent exploring the city's sights.
The warmth and comfortable atmosphere of our family run B&B will provide you, our guests, with the soothing calm and relaxing atmosphere that will definitely remind you of the comfort and serenity of your own home.
Recently constructed with a contemporary design, we are pleased to provide 5 well-ventilated, large and comfortable rooms illuminated with natural light. Each room has it's own atmosphere and gives you ultimate privacy.
Upstairs we have 4 rooms with a magnificent view towards the San Felipe Mountains, access to a private balcony and a spacious, comfortable lounge. Guest sitting-rooms are perfect for reading, watching tv, listening to music or simply enjoying a conversation.
The downstairs garden room has it's own outdoor area. We can offer single rooms, twin rooms and double rooms with or without en-suite bathroom.
We like to give our guests space to relax and take it easy!
All rooms are designated No Smoking.
A lavish full breakfast is served daily by your hosts in the land of the clouds, Ma and Pa team, René & Paula Ángeles.
Traditional mouth-watering Oaxacan cuisine that delights the palate. Casa de los Angeles is noted for blending the flavours of the modern Oaxacan palate with the influence of famous traditional regional dishes.
For the less adventurous, special diets can be catered for.
* Hasslefree, one-way transfers from Oaxaca airport can be arranged for US$16
* Wireless internet access is available from the comfort of your own room.
* In case of emergency we can recommend reliable english-speaking medical assistance.
* Reservations are for a minimum of 3 nights
* Deposits for the first night can be made via PayPal
* Check-in time from 3pm onwards. Check-out by 12am.
* No Pets Please!
* We love children, but for the consideration of other guests, we regret that we are unable to accommodate minors under the age of 10.
|Room||1 guest||2 guests||3 guests|
Please ask about our special weekly (20%) and monthly (30%) discounts. All rates quoted are in US Dollars and do not include 16% VAT nor 3% local accommodation tax.
Colibri : 2 single beds + shared bathroom
Tulipanes : double bed + shared bathroom
Girasoles : double bed + private bathroom
Colorines : double bed + private bathroom
Angelical : 1 double and 1 single bed, + private bathroom, + fridge
Please fill-out the form below and we will reply with a confirmation message as soon as we can.
IMPORTANT: Please do not consider your reservation to be confirmed until you have received an official confirmation message from management.
* Reservations are for a minimum of 3 nights and deposits for the first night can be made via PayPal or to our bank account in Mexico.
* Cancellations are required to be made less than 14 days prior to arrival and are charged one nights' room rate or the original deposit fee, whichever is greater.
* We reserve the right to charge no shows and early departures the full amount of the reservation.
* Reservations for large groups are charged a non-refundable fee equivalent to 100% of room charges.
* We reserve the right to move our guests to a room of equal or greater value.
A lavish full breakfast is served daily by your hosts Rene y Paula
René & Paula Ángeles
2a. Cerrada de Macedonio Alcala #207
Col. Diaz Ordaz
+52 (951) 515 9609
Located north of the Historic Center of Oaxaca, Casa de los Angeles is on a direct extension of the main tourist walkway Macedonio Alcala. If you're arriving by bus, we're only a 5 minute taxi ride from the 1st class bus station (ADO). If you're arriving by plane, we can pick you up at the airport.